Teaching Basic Literacy to ESOL Learners Course
A course to develop the skills to support ESOL learners with basic literacy.
Teaching Basic Literacy to ESOL Learners
will enable you to...
- assess and respond to your learners' needs more easily
- improve and learn practical teaching techniques for basic literacy
- find classroom management and use of differentiation strategies easier
- fulfil your CPD requirements
When does the course take place?
- July 8th, 9th, 10th
- 10 to 4pm
Where does the course take place?
Newcastle Upon Tyne
What are the entry criteria?
- You need to be teaching ESOL in the post‐16 sector
- You need to be teaching a group which included at least one learner with a basic level of literacy
- You need to have an ESOL teaching qualification
How much does it cost?
How do I apply?
For a booking form, please go to: www.lsbu.ac.uk/lluplus/docs/bookingforms/llucpd4.doc
For more information contact:
Rosa Allen on 020 7815 6435
Wed, 08 Jul 2009 -> Fri, 10 Jul 2009